Today is our final planning day for panels. I will walk you through the Google Form our class will use to evaluate your work, as well as lead you through a model discussion on the sharing economy.
Evaluating your panel
Let’s take a look at the draft of this Google Form and make adjustments as needed.
Sample discussion: the sharing economy
- Chat on Twitter: Google Doc of questions and hashtags.
- Read: “In the Sharing Economy, Workers Find Both Freedom and Uncertainty” from a New York Times article published in the summer of 2014. Also see pdf version with annotations.
- In-class discussion: Google Doc of questions.
- Bibliography on sharing economy: Zotero.
- Counter-technology: Google Doc.
Homework for Tuesday, 10/31
Read assigned texts for Group 1 and post comments on Twitter Monday night.